The Caged Meme
There are all kinds of ways to be confined, whether mentally or physically. There are bars of magical and mundane origin, illnesses and curses.
Whatever the means, something has affected you.
In one way or another, you're trapped. Bound. Caged.
HOW IT WORKS:
♦ Leave a comment with your character's name and fandom, and state any preferences. If you'd like to roll for/pick an option here, go for it.
♦ Choose one of the options, then tag another character. You can RNG it, or just pick your poison.
♦ Play out the results and respect others' preferences.
♦ Have fun!
1. AND I MUST SCREAM - You're trapped within your own mind. You can't move, your cries are silent, but your imprisonment is no less real.
2. IN THIS PLACE - You're chained to a wall. Standing on a solitary rock in a lava field. Captured and hogtied. Whatever it is, you're not moving more than an inch or two.
3. LIKE A BIRD IN A CAGE - You have some little movement, but not much. Are you locked in a closet? In a tiny prison cell? Trapped in an elevator? In an oversized birdcage? Whichever it is, the confines are quite close.
4. THESE FOUR WALLS - You're trapped in a sealed room. Or a magical bubble. Or maybe in a fenced yard. You can move around a bit, but the walls might just start closing in on you quickly.
5. I CAN NEVER LEAVE - You aren't physically confined, but you still can't leave. Are you magically compelled to stay? Is there something vital to your life where you are that you can't obtain elsewhere? The door is open, but you won't fly through it.
6. IN YOUR HEAD - You're simply too ill to leave. Or too afraid of the outside. You long to go, but in the end you simply won't.
7. WILDCARD/OTHER - Pick the option you like, or invent your own.
Originally posted at Bakerstreet on DW by user enthymeme.
Please remember to loop your threads!